Taking HRV Testing Beyond Its’ Current Limitations
Discovering HRV Technology
At Offer Wellness, an important part of our mission has always been to discover medical devices that have innovative and integrated technologies with intuitive software. About 5 years ago, we discovered an amazing device that could distinguish the cause of the symptoms and improves the early detection, treatment, and management of vascular and nervous system complications resulting from diabetes and other chronic diseases. Amazingly, it turns out that this device would also deliver very good revenue potential to our member practices for conducting patient testing.
Why Use HRV Technology In Your Practice?
It takes a proactive physician, using advanced testing protocols and an integrated treatment approach, to offer patients hope for prevention, restoration and reversal of cardiovascular disease. In other words outcomes must begin with initiative. By first acquiring cardiovascular and nervous system data feedback and related wellness analytics for 8 critical risk factors using the Offer Wellness HRV Assessment Program. The physician is provided with a restorative methodology that works.
Why Did Offer Wellness Create Its HRV Assessment Program?
Over 5 years ago, when we first discovered the amazing technology behind HRV screenings, we began enthusiastically showing it to all of our member practices around the country. Many purchased the technology to perform their own patient’s screenings and were very happy with the results and the revenues. However, we discovered over time that the use of this terrific device in these practices started to decline. We were quite surprised to find that the screenings declined well over 50% in over 80% of the practices. When we make inquiries as to why this trend was happening, We were given the following reasons the most:
- Device Technician Turnover And/Or Staff Co-Operation In Conducting Screenings
- Physician And Staff Education In Understanding Screenings Results And In Creating Treatment Plans was Difficult
- Lack Of Proper HRV Screening Information Given To Eligible Patients
- Not Making HRV Screenings a Part Of All Eligible Patient Protocols
- Inaccurate Or Incomplete Method Of Billing That Can Change Over Time.
Clearly Something Had To Be Done…
Given the fact that we always try to help our members earn the highest revenues they are entitled to, in 2016 we designed and introduced the Offer Wellness HRV Assessment Program to our members. We felt it was time to reintroduce the amazing results that HRV screenings provide to the continued wellness of each patient while wanting to assist our member practices to earn the MAXIMUM revenues that the device can provide. The program was designed to solve the 5 main problems and some other issues that our member practices were having in the achieving the maximum benefits from the device.
5 Important Benefits Of The Offer Wellness HRV Assessment Program
- The Program Provides Full Initial and Continuous Training to the Device Technician. The Program recommends that Offer Wellness oversees the Technician and make running the device their primary responsibility. We Also Manage And Train Each New Device Technician Greatly Reducing the Time Lost to Employee Turnover.
- The Program assists in Developing Patient Materials that Can be Handed out in waiting rooms or emailed directly to the patient.
- Each Month, the Program will study every practices numbers and make sure that each physician is never taken by surprise and sees and trends (good or bad) in its HRV Testing. We try to educate each practice in screening every patient that has the medical necessity for ANY screening.
- The Program Provides Experienced and Efficient Billing Services so each member practice receives the maximum amount of revenues that they are entitled to, And Will Continue to Monitor All Changes to Billing Regulations.
- The Pr0gram Provides Continuous Information, Research and Support To Each Physician and All Staff Members Associated with the Program.